Building Literacy Resource Kit for Elementary
A combination of focused activities and creative, open-ended technology projects can help you take a new approach to building literacy with your elementary students. Use these articles, samples, and lessons to find new ideas and approaches that will work for your learners.
The Building Literacy Resource Kit for Elementary Students includes:
• Building Early Literacy Skills
• Enrich Vocabulary Instruction
• Making Literature Connections
• SPLAT...POW...WOW! Motivating through Comic Creation
• Literacy Project Samples (Web-based with integrated samples)
• ABC - It's as Easy as 1-2-3
• Amazing Animal Alliterations
• Cool Word Vocabulary
• Legends and Tall Tales
• Idiomatically Speaking
• Modernize a Fairy Tale
• Entice Your Reader
These articles, lessons, and strategies engage students through creative technology to maximize student literacy skills.