#wixechat Thursday, May 5th, 7pm ET
If you already a Wixie user, or just thinking about becoming one, join the upcoming #wixiechat! Maryland educators and Wixie power users Carrie Trudden (@truddentech) and Laura Hook (@lbhooktech) will be leading this chat on Using Wixie in the Content Areas.
Wixie lets students share their knowledge and ideas through text, images, and voice recording. I like to think of Wixie as a digital canvas for students in K-8 classrooms.
Join the #wixiechat to see how other educators are using Wixie in the content areas.
Questions for the May 5th #wixiechat
- How do you use Wixie to meet the Next Generation Science standards?
- How do you use Wixie to meet civics, economics, geography, and history standards?
- How do you use Wixie to promote healthy habits and overall health and wellness?
- How do you use Wixie in the Arts?
- How do you use Wixie in Music?
Use these questions to prepare your tweets in advance! Don't forget to include the #wixiechat hashtag.
If you link to student work, be sure it isn't password protected and that you have student/parent permission to share.
See you there!
Don’t miss the next #wixiechat on May 19th, 7pm ET We will be chatting about using Wixie for student artwork.