The team at Tech4Learning is always working to provide exciting products and resources to make student learning active and extraordinary.
Check out what's new from Tech4Learning this November.
Wixie Feature Update
The Wixie 101 training section has been expanded to make it easier to learn how to use Wixie to engage students in learning. The update includes integrated access to more than 30 videos and 15 guides to help teachers learn to integrate Wixie into the curriculum.
New Wixie Templates and Activities
Wixie now includes a folder of portfolio templates. Wixie has always made it easy to add text, images, voice, and video to capture and reflect on artifacts of learning. By embedding web pages and Wixie projects, building portfolios in Wixie is easier than ever.
Browse the Template Library > Portfolio folder to find additional templates. Get started with templates like:
We have added new winter-themed activities for your students to get in the holiday spirit and share what they have learned. Get started with activities like:
Interactive Digital Book Activities
Students can share their writing and creativity using one of the new interactive winter books. Get started with these winter themed books:
Learn how to create a digital book from any Wixie project.
Be sure to join Full STEAM Ahead by Tech4Learning Innovative Educator and Wixie Certifier Educator Dave Floyd from Howard County, MD - Wednesday, December 7th, at 7pm ET.
Community: Tech4Learning Innovative Educators
Congratulations to our new Tech4Learning Innovative Educators:
• Catherine Grimshaw, Hiawatha Community School, MN
• Emily Lewandowski, Forsyth Virtual Academy, GA
• Erin Gayzik, Sangster Elementary, VA
• Evan Lemmerman, Hunt Valley Elementary, VA
• Gretchen Coleman, Wildwood Elementary, NJ
• Hanan Attiyah, Flemington-Raritan Regional BOE, NJ
• Hannah Small, Leesburg Elementary, VA
• Jennifer Mesaros, Virtual Learning Program, MD
• Jessica Webb, Veterans Elementary, MD
• Joe Gibison, Virtual Learning Program, MD
• Kari Bosma, Prairie Trail Elementary, IA
• Kim Nawrozki, Virtual Learning Program, MD
• Koral McKenna, Anne Arundel County Public Schools, VA
• Lauren Perdue, West Gate Elementary, VA
• Leah Bergman, Lakeland Elementary, TX
• Lyndsey Kratzner, Whispering Pines Elementary, TX
• Mary Day, Lakeland Elementary, TX
• Mathew Kelly, Atascocita Springs Elementary, TX
• Matthew Vybiral, Bear Branch Elementary, TX
• Meredith Seiler, Woodland Hills Elementary School, TX
• Molli Tharling, Oaks Elementary, TX
• Nadine Richards-Ramsey, Jessup Elementary, VA
• Rachel Benowitz, Nottingham Elementary, MD
• Raul Barrera, Lakeland Elementary, TX
• Rebecca Barca Tinus, Chilmark Elementary, MA
• Rosa Navas, Glebe Elementary, VA
• Stacey Kruhm, West Salisbury Elementary, MD
• Stephanie Prussing, Denison Elementary School, IA
Ya'll be good now. ✌